Vegetable and beef salad
Suited for:Normal training or weight-loss
Energy Values338 kcal
- boiling water, salted
- 5 ½ oz. (150 g) broccoli florets
- 5 ½ oz. (150 g) cauliflower florets
- 5 ½ oz. (150 g) baby carrots,
- 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
(rice or white wine vinegar can be
- ½ c. (1 dl) vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ tsp. salt
- pepper, to taste
- A small amount of oil for cooking,
use as little as possible
- 2 lean beef steaks, approx. 5 ½ oz. (150 g) each
- ½ tsp. sea salt
First cook the broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in boiling salted water for approx. 10 minutes or steam them.
Mix the vinegar with the broth and oil.
Add the shallot, salt and pepper.
Add the vegetables, mix, let marinate a little.
Heat the oil well in a frying pan.
Sear the beef steaks on both sides for approx. 3 minutes, season with salt.
Cut the meat into strips and serve with the salad.
– Sprinkle salad with unsalted toasted almonds and/or chopped herbs.
– Add a few green beans to the vegetables.
You like this recipe ?
More recipes like this one
This recipe is low in calories and high in protein. It is a perfect light dish to help with weight loss.
Paella is a great classic and there are as many versions as there are cookers!
With 33 g of protein, 70 g of carbohydrates and 9 g of fat, this recipe is perfectly adapted for the sportsman. Consume after exercise (or a few hours before for sportsmen who digest peppers well) with a raw vegetable starter. Note the presence of seafood, food rich in micronutrients (iodine, iron, magnesium).
This lunchbox is very complete. It is particularly suitable for those who train at lunchtime. With a fruit for dessert, it will provide all the nutrients for a good recovery.
Athletes weighing less than 60 kg will be able to reduce the amount of turkey by 30 g (per portion, i.e. 60 g for the whole recipe).